Forum Officiel Canadien Français de Tokio Hotel.
Bonjour à toi, fan de Tokio Hotel!
Si tu cherches un endroit où tu pourras discuter de ton groupe préféré avec les personnes les plus extras, tu es à la bonne place! Inscris-toi dès maintenant et nous t'accueillerons avec grand plaisir.

En espérant faire ta connaissance très bientôt,
Les fans canadiens français

---

Hi and welcome to the official French Canadian Forum!
We have a brand new English part on our forum for the Canadian fans who lost their forum. I know it might not feel like ''home'' but I hope that you'll have fun with us here:)
Bonjour à toi, fan de Tokio Hotel!
Si tu cherches un endroit où tu pourras discuter de ton groupe préféré avec les personnes les plus extras, tu es à la bonne place! Inscris-toi dès maintenant et nous t'accueillerons avec grand plaisir.

En espérant faire ta connaissance très bientôt,
Les fans canadiens français

---

Hi and welcome to the official French Canadian Forum!
We have a brand new English part on our forum for the Canadian fans who lost their forum. I know it might not feel like ''home'' but I hope that you'll have fun with us here:)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

[MUST BE READ] Welcome :)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Andy
Administrateur
Administrateur
Andy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 7088

[MUST BE READ] Welcome :) Empty
MessageSujet: [MUST BE READ] Welcome :)   [MUST BE READ] Welcome :) EmptyNovembre 22nd 2013, 5:15 pm

Please excuse my laziness. I don't feel like translating the whole rules - and I also bet you already know them.

So I am Dreey (most people call me Andy, though. It's up to you). I've decided to make an English part because I've been told that the English forum was deleted recently. I'm really sorry to hear that and I kind of thought that you might want a place to keep on talking with each others. We are not a lot active on this forum, but we are still participating in some threads cause we've known each other for quite a long time and we're still friends. I assume that it might be the same for you, and I'd also be sad to lose the forum.
So, that said, welcome haha! I'm really sorry if the forum isn't well structured. I really don't know how the English forum was structured since I've only been there few times. If you have any suggestions/comments/complaints feel free to share them! I'll try my best to make this place comfy and welcoming for you guys:)

So, these so-called rules. Well, I'll just list them. I bet I don't have to spend much time on it.
- Please, write properly. We like it when we can understand what people say. So plz can u rite  like normal ppl. thx. (Okay, I'm just kidding, but you get my point haha)
- We are not fond of double posting. So edit your post if needed.
- Be respectful with each other. We want everybody to feel happy on here:)
- We have this really weird habbit of putting a ''category'' before the title of a thread. So when you post a new thread, just put the category between [ ] and then write the title, just like I did with this actual thread. It helps us not to get lost and it feels organized haha.
- Introduce yourself before starting to post on the forum. We like to know the people we are talking with Smile
- We are not supposed to share any rumours. I bet it was the same on the English forum, so the rule still applies here.
- Watch your language. Keep it clean!

I think it summarizes everything I wanted to say. I think you can also use your own judgement to know whether or not what you do is acceptable.

Thanks for reading, I hope I didn't make you sleepy.

and welcome Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tokiohotel-am-qc.1fr1.net
Gloria~
Administrateur
Administrateur
Gloria~

Féminin Nombre de messages : 6327

[MUST BE READ] Welcome :) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [MUST BE READ] Welcome :)   [MUST BE READ] Welcome :) EmptyDécembre 2nd 2013, 7:09 am

Yea Dreey that was quite sleepy... haha just kidding good job <3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.thcanada.com

[MUST BE READ] Welcome :)
Page 1 sur 1