Forum Officiel Canadien Français de Tokio Hotel.
Bonjour à toi, fan de Tokio Hotel!
Si tu cherches un endroit où tu pourras discuter de ton groupe préféré avec les personnes les plus extras, tu es à la bonne place! Inscris-toi dès maintenant et nous t'accueillerons avec grand plaisir.

En espérant faire ta connaissance très bientôt,
Les fans canadiens français

---

Hi and welcome to the official French Canadian Forum!
We have a brand new English part on our forum for the Canadian fans who lost their forum. I know it might not feel like ''home'' but I hope that you'll have fun with us here:)
Bonjour à toi, fan de Tokio Hotel!
Si tu cherches un endroit où tu pourras discuter de ton groupe préféré avec les personnes les plus extras, tu es à la bonne place! Inscris-toi dès maintenant et nous t'accueillerons avec grand plaisir.

En espérant faire ta connaissance très bientôt,
Les fans canadiens français

---

Hi and welcome to the official French Canadian Forum!
We have a brand new English part on our forum for the Canadian fans who lost their forum. I know it might not feel like ''home'' but I hope that you'll have fun with us here:)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Real talk.

+2
love-kaulitz-94
Elopunk
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Elopunk
Lover
Lover
Elopunk

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4570

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyFévrier 28th 2014, 4:41 am

First i'm sorry for my bad english. I understand when some one speak or write in english but when is my turn am totaly freak out. My english is my head is so good but when i speak... I suck. I know like everyone not billingual..

So is not why i open this topic. I find recently a tv show i'm in love with. I watch first in french on Vrak tv but i dont like the VF i prefer the version original in english. So i find in a streaming web site (?). Of course i watch that tv show with subtitle. Is switched at birth. I dont know why i'm in love. Maybe because the caractor or the story but is so good i recommand (?) you to watch that tv show.

Anyway..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://dstroyx.skyblog.com
love-kaulitz-94
Tokio Schrei
love-kaulitz-94

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1966

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyFévrier 28th 2014, 6:35 pm

It's a really good idea ! Me too, I want to improve my writing skills ^^ And since nobody from the english forum came here...

This is how I would have said it, but I'm so not perfect in englisht haha So if someone want to correct my "correction", go for it !

Elopunk a écrit:
First i'm sorry for my bad english. I understand when someone speak or write in english but when it is my turn am totaly freaked out. My english in my head is so good but when i speak... I suck. I know it like everyone who is not billingual..

So this is not why i openned this topic. I found recently a tv show i'm in love with. I watched it first in french on Vrak tv but i dont like the VF i prefer the version original in english. So i found it in a streaming web site (?). Of course i watch that tv show with subtitles. It is switched at birth. I dont know why i'm in love. Maybe because of the caracter or the story but it is so good i recommand (?) you to watch that tv show.

Anyway..

My favourite TV show now is Supernatural. I also watch it in english with the subtitles, and I think it helps me a lot with my listening. I have bought the DVDs because they're really hard to find online (except for que seasons 7 and 8 I think).

I have my First Certificate of English from Cambridge, but my problem is still the speaking. Si I'm going 5 days in London next month and I hope it will help me with my speaking skills !
All.He.Sun
Modérateur
Modérateur
All.He.Sun

Féminin Nombre de messages : 8545

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 1st 2014, 4:57 am

I love Desperate Housewives and Dexter but I have never watched the final season.

My spring break is coming soon, can't wait to go to Les Escoumins, I have not seen my mom since 2 months. My brother comes at home tomorrow, we will eat together. I'm excited!
Icy
Tokio Schrei
Icy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2392

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 1st 2014, 1:22 pm

There are still some mistakes to be corrected. So, I will continue your job.

love-kaulitz-94 a écrit:
This is how I would have said it, but I'm so not perfect in englisht haha So if someone want to correct my "correction", go for it !

Elopunk a écrit:
First, I'm sorry for my bad english. I understand when someone speaks or writes in english but, when it is my turn, I am totaly freaked out. My english in my head is so good, but when i speak... I suck. I know it like everyone who is not billingual..

So, this is not why I openned this topic. I found recently a tv show that I've fallen in love with. I watched it first in french on Vrak tv, but I don't like the french version. I prefer the original version in english. So, I've found it on a streaming web site (?). Of course, I watch this tv show with subtitles. It is switched at birth (Is it the tv show's title? If so, then each word in the title must have a capital letter). I don't know why I'm in love with it. Maybe because of the caracters or the story, but it is so good that I recommand (?) you to watch this tv show.

Anyway..

Elo, do not forget that when you write the word «I» (je), it's always a capital letter no matter if you're starting a sentence or you're in the middle of it.

In my case, my favorite tv show of all time is Departures (Embarquement immédiat). It used to air on Canal Évasion. It still airs on OLN, but I don't have this tv channel. I have all three seasons on dvd. They are sold only on the tv show's official web site and they are only in english with no subtitles. Everybody to whom I've suggested to watch Departures fell in love with it. Anyway, I wish I could travel the world just like those guys from Departures.
Andy
Administrateur
Administrateur
Andy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 7088

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 1st 2014, 1:47 pm

Hey guys Smile

I also watch a lot of tv shows. I have to keep myself from starting a new one every week lol! I watch Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Lost (I only have the last season to watch, which I should have done long before), White Collar and Bitten. I watch them all in English with no subtiles and I do the same with movies. I used to put the subtitles, but with time, I removed them.

Watching stuff in English really helps to improve it. That's how I learned to speak English and I always recommend it to people who don't speak English. Smile

http://www.tokiohotel-am-qc.1fr1.net
Gloria~
Administrateur
Administrateur
Gloria~

Féminin Nombre de messages : 6327

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 1st 2014, 6:24 pm

Yay Dreey, The Walking Dead! <3 Right when I started it I got obsessed with it, it's so good. I finished the three seasons on Netflix in like, what... one week haha? Quite an intense marathon. And now every week I can'ttt wait for mondays! biuwbufivbduyij

Other than that, I currently don't follow many series, except for like How I Met Your Mother and Girls, but I don't love them as much. And when I was younger I finished Desperate Housewives, Sex And The City and The O.C., but that's pretty much it hahah. Smile 

What about reality tv shows, which ones do you guys watch? I've always followed MTV's The Real World and The Challenge! And I've never ever watched Occupation Double haha Embarassed ... shame on me.
http://www.thcanada.com
love-kaulitz-94
Tokio Schrei
love-kaulitz-94

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1966

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 1st 2014, 9:03 pm

I'va watched the 2 or 3 firsts seasons of Occupation Double, and I've watched some episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians. That's it, I really don't like reality shows x)

This week I've seen the entire 10th season of NCIS :DAnd for my birthday my brother will give me The OC's dvds !! Love that show, I think I've watched it 4 times now !

I also have The L Word but I haven't finished it. But clearly, Shane >>>> All.
Andy
Administrateur
Administrateur
Andy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 7088

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 4th 2014, 1:05 pm

The O.C. is so good, although I've only watched the first season (like 4 times haha)
http://www.tokiohotel-am-qc.1fr1.net
Icy
Tokio Schrei
Icy

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 4th 2014, 2:31 pm

I've watched too much reality tv in my life. I mostly love the ones that are also documentaries. My favorites ones are (or was in some cases) Departures (of course), Descending, Ice Pilots NWT, Deadliest Catch, The Amazing Race (both american and canadian versions), That Will Teach Them, Pékin Express, Breaking Amish, Canadian Pickers (also known as Cash Cowboys),... And there's another one which I'm ashamed to like: Dance Moms.

I also watch other stuff like Road to Avonlea, Mythbusters, Canada's Worst Driver, Canada's Worst Handyman, The Simpsons, Futurama, Lost, Heroes, InuYasha, Gundam Seed, The Mysterious Cities of Gold, Rémi, ...

I heard last week that a new season of Heroes will be filmed with an entire new cast. I can't wait to watch it.
Gloria~
Administrateur
Administrateur
Gloria~

Féminin Nombre de messages : 6327

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 5th 2014, 4:01 am

Aww, The Mysterious Cities of Gold, I watch that when I babysit ahahah Smile no offense though, it really is good!
http://www.thcanada.com
Icy
Tokio Schrei
Icy

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  EmptyMars 5th 2014, 7:31 pm

I'm not offensed, Glo! I assume totaly the fact that I love a tv show for kids! In fact, the Mysterious Cities of Gold is still one of the most popular cartoon from the 80's in the world today. And there's also a second season that has been released last year. You can watch it on dvd or each friday at 6 o'clock pm on Télé-Québec.
Contenu sponsorisé

Real talk.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Real talk.    Real talk.  Empty

Real talk.
Page 1 sur 1